radio guesting tomorrow

I'll be live tomorrow (nov 10) on air at AM station 784 DZRP at 8:30am, I will be there as guest and I heard that I'll participate in a discussion with 3 programs and will talk about business and the latest trends. It will be my 2nd or maybe 3rd time to have a live radio guesting and this will be the most longest air time, I'll try to record it myself for my own reference, because sometimes I don't even know the words that comes out from my mouth hehehe. and it will be a learning lesson for me to talk slowly and think fast. I heard that Janette of DigitalFilipino.com will be there also.

now, time for me to go to bed and hope to wake up at 6am.
I want my day to be great because I'll attend a Nokia event at 11am and will watch Social Network movie for the first time.