The Revenge Blog is here

PA273722
This is my revenge blog post and I'm writing it here and announce that I'm going back to blogging, It was hard for me to adjust my time and schedule, here at home, outside and online. Been busy since last month and all of the projects and task that I need to do is now left hanging, but I'm trying my best to finish it and avoid giving some hassle to other people. My other event projects will be moved to 2011, because my time is already short and my attention and focus is needed in other projects, and that includes my blog and my family.

Back as a busy body once more, and juggling everything with my two hands while wearing my pair of Nike kicks will never stop there. I think getting the energy to go back in the business is here in my blog, I'm avoiding too much events already and need to focus more writing new stuff and features for my blog, I even forgot to finish and start that Caldereta project and Makikikain blog. I observed that my blog is suffering already with lots of reposts and I'm thinking of creating a new series of blog again just to place those new contents. Its a hard decision, I dont even know if I will create a separate blog for travel, events, photography, fashion and technology/gadgets. My blog Azrael's Merryland is going on a different direction, but that's okay, because I haven't receive any complains for my readers. And getting new contest and freebies for them is also tiring, but I'm glad that that we have sponsors that supports the contest for my readers.

I also think of quitting as blogger few weeks ago, just to label myself as an ex-blogger and do something new like be a pizza delivery boy or a Jollibee or Mcdo crew member, and I just got a conversation from people I know in the industry and posted my decision in my Twitter and mention that 2011 might be the end of blogging for me, but they suggested that I need to rest for awhile and go back as soon as my energy is restored, but I'm still thinking thrice and I see that there's a new direction that I need to conquer first before I grab that curtain that will cover my blog, and I realized that there are lot of works needed to finish and I haven't tried traveling around the country or meet George Lucas or Matt Groening. I guess this is not the end, and I like to say that expect a new revamp of Azrael's Merryland Blog and thanks for reading this.

like in Scott Pilgrim vs. the world, I need to face and defeat my nega-self
nuff said.