busy - flu, photoshoot, fashion show, admin stuff, daddy mode and events

162857_468078189494_728494494_5840166_7212566_n
photo by entrepremom.info

Busy mode for the 1st day of December 2010, I got sick last night and slept early to recharge my body, I got sick the other day and maybe the flu went back after I got tired from a long trip yesterday. I was about to attend a museum tour this morning, but I decided to sleep and rest because my body is rejecting too much work already.

I'm having a photo shoot later at 1pm with the Coca Cola Live Positively bloggers ambassadors and later on I'll race against time to attend a Samsung x Forever 21 x Fashion bloggers event in SM Megamall, Lace will be there and will present some of her style design using Forever 21 clothes and accessories, I heard it will be a contest and hope she win. (sana Galaxy tab yung prize hehehe)

And I'm busy too in managing my phone, I got lots of txt and calls yesterday and I'm having a hard time to back track all those calls and txts, some of them are event invites and others are inquiries. I sent the invites to my bloggers network for the event and now I'm busy managing my schedules for this week. I'm really excited for this Saturday because someone sponsored our Christmas shopping, super happy talaga, will post a blog on Saturday night after our free shopping.

I'm going to blog later after attending this NomNom Club Christmas dinner at SM MOA.
grabe, I have 1 1/2 weeks of blog contents na delayed, bawi ako later.

Baby Ashton is showing lots of surprises, yesterday I was about to say good bye to him and then he raises his arms, looked at me with cutey eyes and wants to be hug and carry, awwww. Baby Ash is growing so fast and so happy to see him giggle and get excited whenever he saw me.