Characters and Geeky shirts at SM Department Store

nokiac30327
Thunder...Thunder...Thundercats.... hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I visited SM Department store her in SM Bacoor and I have here a P500 in my pocket and looked for some useful gadgets and then I found these new t-shirt releases displayed and for sale inside SM Dept. Store. Price ranges from P200 to P350. My eyes got attracted when I saw this cool Thundercats shirt and then saw a Mazinger Z and Voltes V shirt on the table. I used my Nokia C3 in taking the photos of the shirt.

check more photos below

nokiac30328 nokiac30331
The Real Ghostbuster shirt (theres also a black colored shirt) and Arnie's beef up body

nokiac30329 nokiac30330
Headshot photo of Mazinger Z and Voltes V, I'm so glad that there's size XL

nokiac30332 nokiac30333
The Simpsons polo shirt, priced around P350, and a new Marvel comics with a glow in the dark short design and a large print at the back.

nokiac30334 nokiac30335
DC comics tshirt line - Superman and Batman / and check out this Smurf shirts, they have 3 designs.

nokiac30336 nokiac30337
A Bearbrick inspired The Incredibles shirt and a perfect line of shirt for those who are Facebook and Twitter fans

nokiac30338 nokiac30339
Tweet more shirt and a pissed status updates shirt

nokiac30340 nokiac30341
Some sort of Flickr logo and the shirt that you'l love if you are a FB lover.

These shirts are available in all SM Dept. store nationwide

Its cool to see lots of geeky and comic shirts being sold in SM Dept. Store, my wish list is that they print more super robots characters and also classic cartoon characters like Silverhawks Mask, Inhumanoids, Visionaries, He-man and many more.