Cute gift items finds at Landmark

nokiac30312
Saw some affordable and cheap stuff at walkway of Landmark going to Glorietta, the store is infront of French Baker. I saw lots of cute stuff perfect gifts for kids and girls. For example, I'm itchy to buy this Totoro speaker pillow, you can jack your iPod or any audio devices, and I'm surprised that it is a Totoro!

more items below

nokiac30300 nokiac30301
I found this cute rocking horse, it has music and it lights up and moves, good item for your baby. I might buy this on my next visit. Because my little boy loves to stare on moving objects with lights and sound.

nokiac30302 nokiac30303
Precious moments doll set and there's this food and beverage plastic set for your dolls

nokiac30304 nokiac30305
Mug with animal figure stirrer and a coin bank that looks like a KFC bucket meal.

nokiac30307
this doll is cute, poseable and with a fashionable clothes. I remembered my wife Lace when I saw this doll.

nokiac30309 nokiac30310
I saw some girls and kids are wearing this cap with animals on top, A complete mini Lion sits on top of a white cap, there's a velcro lock to wrap it under your jaw so that the cap will not fall, just like a helmet. And that's me trying out a head of an Elephant cap. You can play animal RPG with your kid when you wear this animal head gears.

nokiac30313 nokiac30314
The Learning blanket is a floor game device for your baby, whenever they crawl over on that mat, a sound and music will be heard. They can learn and play at the same time.

nokiac30308
And here's the look of that store inside Landmark.

Have you decided your Christmas presents for your family and friends?