I'll meet and ride the Balangay boat later

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1207.snc4/155911_178399882174613_157365010944767_647398_2764043_n.jpg
photo source

The Balangay, a traditional and ancient boat used by our ancestors in traveling around the country and out to open sea during old times, the Balangay was revived by The Kaya ng Pinoy Foundation to sail around the Philippines, and this historical voyage will show that The Balangay's legacy of our ancestors being carried by the new generations and symbolizes the Filipino people's ingenuity, resiliency, strength, courage and unity.

I think this Balangay is version 2, and far more different from the 1st one I saw and featured in my old blog post last year - Historic event : The Maiden Voyage of the Balangay

I'm going to join in a tour and journey later, I just hope that I woke up early for our Cavite trip. And omg.. I live in Cavite, but I need to go to Manila for the transpo service. Im excited to meet the Balangay again and also ride in it, hope there will be a good weather and no big waves.

Visit their adventure log in Facebook "Balangay Voyage"