new poster for 5th Christmas Toy Con

busy sobra the past few days, I'm on a battle with some programs in the Grid and complaining that our internet speed is slow, every online activities and tasks that needs to be done became so slow, I'm going to bring back new contents here in my blog after my meeting later in Makati. ohh I'm excited to visit TRU, I'm going to grab that Robo Rover robot.

xmas toycon 2010 18x24 copy (Large)
Don't forget that the 5th Christmas Toy Con will be this Friday - Dec 17-18-19, 2010. Three days of pure toys, comics, games, collectibles and we are in partner with Mommy Mundo, so on the other part of the convention hall is stuff for moms and babies. They will host lots of activities and games for kids for three days. More activities..more toy bargains.its a Merry Christmas Toy Con for 2010. yay!!!


kita kits!