Green Hornet's sting and Kato's one inch punch (top 10 movie review)

ne iDF-09982
I didn't expected that the Green Hornet movie will be full of fun and laughter, also I bow to the action sequence and chemistry duo of Seth Rogen and Jay Chou. Read up below on my top 10 movie review for The Green Hornet. - Spoiler free review powhhh! (movie opens on Jan. 19)

1. Watching Seth Rogen on screen is the same Seth Rogen I know in other movies, But I like him whenever he wears the Green Hornet mask, minus the giggle and funny grin.

2. My eyes on this film targets Jay Chou's performance, he did great as Kato and follows the Bruce Lee foot step in the Green Hornet. I'm glad that his english language and accent didn't bothered me and I have a feeling that Jay Chou's performance in the Green Hornet will land him for more movies in the US.

3. Seth Rogen and Jay Chou's tandem in the movie reminds me of RUSH HOUR of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker

4. Saw lots of Bruce Lee tribute, especially that one inch punch that was displayed by Kato, one inch punch was developed by Bruce Lee in the martial arts scene. (saw it in Discovery channel)

5. The Black Beauty car is hot and handsome!

6. Introduction of each characters in the movie are long but strong. But this will get to know you more on the character's persona and role in the movie.

7. Hope they can do more Green Hornet and Kato scenes, for me its "bitin" and I'm still looking for some wow moment, but the gun fights and head to head combat in some scenes is just an appetizer for me.

8. Cameron Diaz is hot, when she is inside her apartment

9. I'm not really sure what will be the reaction of Green Hornet fans of the tv series, but I'm okay that the film be this kind of comedy and with hard hitting action with weird gizmos.The comedy stints can attract lots of new fans and also kids, I say that this film is aimed for new fans and for old fans to accept the new treatment of the Green Hornet.

10. "Kato vision" is cool, I'm glad that they explained how that works, thanks to adrenaline and reflexes.

11. (bonus!) Yes, Im one of the movie fans who wants to see a sequel of the Green Hornet.

I enjoy it so much that I laugh through out the movie...with Seth Rogen's funny acts and Jay Chou's pretty boy look and follow up some unexpected comedy moves with Seth.

my rate will be a 4 out of 5 dancing bananas.
(see some videos below)


Bruce Lee's one inch punch


Kato in action


Cameron Diaz vs. Green Hornet