my coverage: Green Hornet 3D premiere in SM Megamall

P1171272
P1171271 P1171260 P1171265 P1171257
P1171268 P1171256 P1171254 P1171258

Last night was the movie premiere of "The Green Hornet" in SM Megamall cinema 1, I arrived late and right on the time, a minute before the start of the movie. I met people from the movie distributors as I entered the red carpet area and got treated with this Krispy Kreme special doughnuts with the theme of Green Hornet, it was called the "Green Hornet sting doughnut" its a mint-bubble gum flavored doughnut, so sweet and has a minty after taste. And they have Yoshinoya food that serves gyudon and some beef meals. I grabbed some food and then wears my Green Hornet mask from Krispy Kreme. As I entered the cinema, my sister already prepared food for me and it was funny that I ate the rice meal inside the cinema and it was great treat ever! hahaha. I miss chomping rice meals inside the cinema.

After the movie, I met our movie bloggers and did some photo op outside the cinema and got a photo op with celebrity Sunshine Cruz, who was there with us at the Green Hornet movie premiere.

The Green Hornet movie will be shown in all 2D and 3D Philippine theaters on January 19. Thanks to Columbia Pictures for inviting us movie bloggers to all their movie premieres.