sleep and relax

P1272531
This week's activities and mission is very tiring , I already drained all of my battery and now I'm nursing myself and recover from lots of body aches. I didn't expected that learning poi dancing is hard and now my body breaks down due to lack of exercise. My foot gave in again few days ago after a long stroll in a mall. But all of the pain was gone after having a nice foot spa and massage at nail-a-holics in a nearby mall. The funny part is that the massage drained most of my reserved energy and left me relax and sleepy at home. I start to fall asleep when me and Lace are watching this show in National Geographic Channel about the story and mystery of the Crystal Skull, I was hooked on that story because it was the basis for the last Indiana Jones movie.

I missed the Green Hornet special in Discovery Channel because I enjoy too much eating our Max's fried chicken, we ate late already at around 8pm, because I arrived home late carrying a take out meal from Max's. I was suppose to sleep now but the excitement of another travel adventure will start this morning. I'll be away for awhile and go back on Sunday. There's a lot of things that I need to do and that includes massive blogging and also figure out this stand of this career in social media and blogging.

I'm going to bed now.
let's pray for peace on Earth.