Az & Ash's new passport is here! - we will travel around the world soon!

P2248060
Our new passport is here yay! and my little league of superheroes are excited because the coverage and travel will go to infinity and beyond! There are some action and drama during the process of getting this passport and it all started in one office and then to another one and to a xerox machine and an event.

more story below

crop P2248064 crop P2248065
Check out me and Ash's photo headshot in our passport, and Mr. Incredible Hulk is upset because I didn't got a new hair cut that time. Ashton's photo is so cute, but unfortunately that I went back the other day to DFA after claiming our passport, his name is mispelled and its all my fault :( we paid another fee, a total of P900 for an automatic renewal of Ash's passport.

nokiac30521 nokiac30519
at the DFA office at the photo section, I'm glad that they have a courtesy lane for applicants with kids, and its an easy way for me and Ash to get our application fast and photo head shot for the passport, on the 2nd application for Ash, the DFA guy got a hard time calling Ashton to look on their Canon camera. Mommy Lace was there with us to double check herself that I won't have the same mistake on the 1st application hehhee.

nokiac30517 nokiac30513
Falling inline before the photo booth and that's me after claiming our Passport

nokiac30512 nokiac30510
Here's what it look outside and inside the Passport claiming area, I wish that DFA office can expand this area, because people are staying in a small area and if they fall in line in front of the counter, it turns a little chaotic to see them like a sardines in an open space infront of the crowdy metallic bench.

But in the end..... I finally did it!!!
Passport is here..and now wait for the time to fly!! HK...Singapore..Malaysia..Taiwan..Australia..Japan..and USA!! ...... and Disneyland..omigosh!

here we come!

The pain of falling in line and waiting just paid off and my adventure began in here

nokiac30449
Applying for an NBI Clearance
The horror of my life just started here, I avoid claiming this NBI clearance all my life because I hear stories about falling in line for eternity. But here, I just lined up and finished my NBI Clearance application for just.... 5 hours.. yeah 5 hours lang naman..its a short time..... 2 hours standing up getting a form....and another 2 hours for falling in line to enter the cashier booth, and an hour of photo capture and that clearing counter.

nokiac30455
another Horror is getting an NSO certificate for Ash's birth certificate and my Marriage Certificate to Lace.

nokiac30458
Its just a 4 hour stay at the NSO. My time should be 3 hours, because that stupid security guard told me to wait for my name in their other office at the back to claim my NSO papers. And I didn't know that I suppose to submit my receipt to him and send it to the counter. The horror started after 1 hour of waiting to nothing. I can even memorize Alodia's GLOBE tv ad that was playing on tv over and over again. I want to get mad to that guard, but I stayed calm and submitted my receipt directly to the counter.

nokiac30447
It's a crazy week for me after accomplishing 3 kinds of document that has a proof that I exist in this world..

okay..that's me sleeping inside the shuttle going to SM Mall of Asia. I'm happy after it because I meet up with Lace and Ash in SM MOA and attended that Tang Pulpy event.

NEXT STORY..

getting a new DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!!!! and College DIPLOMA and Transcript of Records in FEU!

damn... another horror..

(I used my Nokia C3 in taking photos while waiting in line)