Baby blog: Ashton's first walker

Video 4 03m 21s
I want to post this here in my blog to note that Ashton already used the walker for the 1st time. Its funny to see him stroll around the house and reach all of our things over the the table. He chases us and stop in one location and stay there and play.

I'm glad that I didn't bought a new one and we saw Anya's old walker here in the bodega, a clean and new walker. Now the next thing to do is buy a rubberized sandals that has sound, so that we can bring Ash outside in the morning and play with us at the parking lot under the mango tree. I predict that Ash will walk without the walker before he reaches 1 year old this May 2011. Oh wow, time really runs so fast.

I searched online to see if there are other walker for sale and research if there are Star Wars design walker for baby, then I saw this cute costume! hahahaha. Looks like Ash will have one this ToyCon 2011