A campaign to fight body aging.by Sustagen Premium and Youthopia Media Ph

P2237981
Rico Santos, Marketing Manager for Sustagen Premium and celebrity endorser Gabby Concepcion

Youthopia Media Ph said that there are 70% pinoy adults have bodies that are aging faster than they should. Others are lucky to have younger body than their old age, but for my case my body is 4 years older than my calendar age. Freaky revelation, now its time to change my lifestyle.

more story below

I'm having a big problem with my lifestyle and it involves my current work in photo events coverage, blogging, brand social media manager and events organizing. I spend most days sitting with my laptop and surfing the net, read blogs, and going out and eat unhealthy food. I skip breakfast and eat late lunch sometimes, I eat a lot of snacks and have a midnight snack here at home with my family. I know its unhealthy to have that kind of lifestyle but what I need now is a total control of the food I eat and organize my lifestyle and eat on the right time.

P2237941
At the Sustagen Premium event, I was told to register on this Body Age booth near the entrance, they asked me to fill up some form and answer some questions about my health and lifestyle. I also tried this Body Age challenge, they use a USB gadget and clip it on my finger and hooked on a program called "Heart Wizard", at first I didn't know what is it for, then the lady at the booth answered that its a body age test, they can measure my calendar age and also if it will be equal to my body age. After a minute of inhale and exhale session, and looking at the digital gauge, we finally saw the result of my body age.

P2237943
I'm now aged 33.6 years old for my calendar age, but the age for my body is not right for my calendar age, 37.1 years old for my body age doesn't match with my 33.6 calendar age. Its a shocking revelation, I got afraid that my body might reach 40 years old even that I'm not on that age.

P2237945
After the test, a dietitian was presented to us to analyze our body age and look up on the form we signed up. It was a free consultation for me, so I gave away a lot of questions and seek advice on how will I change my lifestyle and since I like to loose a lot of weight, what kind of exercise shall I do. I even told her my plantar fasciitis and she recommended that I avoid any running sports and should focus on my weight and diet. She told me to try drinking the Sustagen Premium, I told her that I'm lactose intolerance, but she told me that Sustagen Premium is different and it is not the kind of milk that I know. Okay, I might try it and try to fight this body age and go with a simple lifestyle. I must try walking or running for 3o minutes per day and avoid skipping breakfast and eating at midnight. Let's do an experiment and see what will happen.

P2237946
you can visit www.bodyagechallenge.com for more info and you can request for a body age test. There's also a schedule and venues of their next body age test caravans.

According to Rico Santos, marketing manager of Sustagen Premiun, that 20 year old people can drink Sustagen Premium, too. It can help young or old adult who want to live a longer life, it helps to reduce the aging process. Drinking a glass of Sustagen Premium everyday is a good healthy supplement for our body.

P2237976
Celebrity actor Gabby Concepcion was there at the event and as the endorser for Sustagen Premium, he share a lot of story with us before he got into Sustagen Premium. He has a busy lifestyle and focusing on his health is very important as his family have history of health issues and he knows that he acquires it too. He shared to us that his body age is much younger than his calendar age, its a surprising news and we can tell that Gabby is old, but his body shows a younger and healthy projection. He gets a regular exercise and drink Sustagen Premium with Multi-Defense System for 3 times a day. Even that he loves to eat more and eating meat is good for him, but he never forget to drink Sustagen Premium.

P2237949
at the press con event

and here are some photos from the event

P2237952 P2237954
P2237964 P2237974