My blog under construction

To my blog readers and partners,

I accidentally changed the layout of my blog, I was working on my back up blog and It so weird tha the blog template update reflected to my main blog. It was a mystery for me on how did it happen and I am very careful and I click the right button. My back up blog is a set to private and I'm so shock that the template update reflected to my main blog.

I'm fixing my blog as fast as I can and will go back to normal in the next few hours.

Problem:
1. I have my back up of my blog's template, problem is that the widgets and other add ons will be gone

2. I will put everything back manually

3. I'm thinking of changing a new blog template, but I love my original template

4. My tummy is in pain and I need to go to the rest room, problem is that I need to put my blog back in shape 1st

5. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh