Sam Pinto is the new San Mig Light beer babe!

sam pinto san mig light head shot
Sam Pinto, the country's fastest rising star is now the new endorser for the number one low calorie beer - San Mig Light beer. The photo that we provided last week is a part of this photo shoot that SMC provided with us. The new TV commercial is already out in every channel and also in YouTube. For those who haven't seen yet the TVC, I posted a copy here in my blog post, and for those who aren't aware for the new endorser, knock knock to you!! Sam Pinto is our new San Mig Light babe for 2011.

"I feel so blessed, this is a dream come true. The San Mig Light project is definitely a breakthrough in my young career. I go for San Mig Light because it is low-calorie and magaan sa tiyan. So there’s no worry even if I finish around a bucket when I unwind with my friends" - Sam Pinto

Pwedeng pwede si Sam Pinto di ba?
the katawang pang-San Mig Light!

shout "Pwede!" if you agree!

more pics below and TVC

sam_sml197
“Sam is more than what pleases the eye, her positive persona is something that makes you linger for more of her presence. Sam is carefree, pleasant and confident, magaang kasama, just like San Mig Light,” shares the brand representative.

sam pinto san mig light
In the commercial, clad in a blue two-piece bikini that complements her “katawang pang-San Mig Light,” Sam sashays with her trademark class, grace and confidence, as if the pool is her playground and the sun is her best buddy.

“I love swimming and outdoor activities. I also play badminton,” when asked how she keeps herself fit and sexy despite her confession as a hearty eater.

She eats whatever she wants but in small quantities. “Frequent small feeding works for me,” Sam adds.

Though her career is on a roll with several projects lined up for this year, Sam sees to it that she finds time to chill out with her friends. Exchanging conversations over buckets of San Mig Light is always a welcome treat.

watch the tvc below