Try to discover the UNKNOWN movie with Liam Neeson (movie review after a coma)

UNKNOWN
You arrive in a foreign land, check in to a nice hotel, then you discover that you left your passport at the airport, you went back to pick it up and rode a taxi, then you woke up in a hospital, you remember something but you didn't lose your memory, then someone took over your identity and your wife can't recognize you.

what would you do?

That's a big problem for Liam Neeson as Dr. Martin Harris, who lost his identity and a part of his memory after he arrive in Berlin, Germany with his wife. I can't imaging putting myself in the same shoe of Liam Neeson, but for me that's a scary situation that you lose everything and even the most precious memory will be gone and someone will just steal it just an instant.

At first, it will be a cop action movie story but I kept myself away from his previous movie- Taken, that movie gives me a hard breathing moment watching in every action scenes. Here at the "Unknown" movie, my mind got twisted and I started to ride along with Liam Neeson to figure out and what happened and get his memory back..and also his identity. The movie focuses on Liam's character and the great about this movie is that it hides the main story and gives more mystery to the viewers. It will be more enjoyable if I have my pop corn and a cold Coca Cola, but this movie hooks me from beginning to end and if ever I have a food on my hand, I will forget about it and wait till the movie ends.

Diane Kruger and January Jones, are the hotness actresses in the movie, you won't see other characters, but they are one of the main characters that you need to choose, I won't mention the choices, but when you watch "Unknown" movie, its all about multiple choice - (a) admit you are crazy (b) you are a doctor but someone took over your life (c) be a nameless junkie

Unknown movie is a very unknown title for an unknown movie. Misleading the viewers and let them put the puzzle back together. Its so sad that I already predicted the outcome of the movie and the characters, there are lots of hidden clues and messages on some scenes, and if you pay attention, you'll enjoy the movie more.

UNKNOWN WHITE MALE

Unknown

Unknown is now showing in all Philippine cinemas

my rating will be 4 out of 5 bananas