Baby stuff and gear that I saw on TV


I saw some baby stuff and gear on TV, it was shown on The Today Show and I enjoyed the features of any kinds of products on TV, and I got some interest acquiring some of the baby stuff items. Let me feature it here in my blog.


image image
Tinkle Targets ( $5)
This paper sticker will be used in potty training your little boy on how to stand properly infront of the toilet bowl. All they have to do is stand and then target the image. The material is flushable and it is biodegrable. Kids will enjoy this and learn on how to never miss a spot during their potty times.
source

Az commentary:
I think that I can make my own version of this Tinkle Targets, all I have to do is grab a soft paper towel and use a pentel pen or marker, draw an image or a target bulls eye.



image
The Baby Crying Analyser ($30)
This gadget can analyze the mood of your baby by crying. The gadget can measure levels of crying and it can determine if your baby is hungry, upset, annoyed, sleepy or bored. I don’t know how this gadget works and I want to have one for me because baby Ash always wakes up during his sleep and starts to cry and I don’t know if he got scared or hungry.
source

Az commentary:
I always look on the face of my baby when he cries, that way I can understand more about him on what he really wants, but sometimes I get a hard time understanding it whenever his eyes are closed.



image
Mother’s 3rd Arm ($35)
This baby gear is really cute, its a wired thing with soft cover that is attached on your baby’s stroller, that way they can hold any item like feeding bottle with a little hold support from the Mother’s 3rd Arm. You can roll and stroll while your baby is busy drinking or eating, and have no worries if the bottle will fall, because it is attached safely to the Mother’s 3rd Arm.
source

Az commentary:
I want one!! this can help me hold any of Ashton’s toys


image
The Juppy baby walker ($30)
We have this at home, a friend gave this as a gift to us and we are very happy that Ashton got this at an early stage. It’s a perfect training accessories for him to learn on how to stand and walk properly. We can guide him by using placing Ashton inside the baby walker and hold the strap and it will prevent him from falling down. Although that I found a weird disadvantage that the baby walker holds the baby by the support under their arm pit.
source

Az commentary:
best for beyond 10 months old, sorry Ash…we need to wait more months for you to try this again


image
Always Clean Pacifier ($4)
This is a special pacifier with built it hard plastic cover, the plastic cover activates whenever the pacifier fell from the baby’s mouth and then to the floor. The plastic will cover the pacifier before it reaches the ground. This way, you won’t get tired of cleaning the pacifier over and over again when it falls on the ground.
source

Az commentary:
Ash never uses pacifier, but I hope they can make one for teethers.

I really enjoyed looking at these cool baby gears…I will update again soon if ever we found some interesting stuff online, on tv or at the store.