I really want this internet speed of 5 Mbps for only P999 by SkyBroadband

image

There are times that I always complain that my internet is so slow, I can no longer depend on the speed of our internet connection here at home and because that the way of the internet changes, the surfing behavior changes also. The 300kbps speed is already obsolete for me and I want more speed for my internet connection. I really want to upgrade and we're waiting for a new connection to our other home and we want that to be installed with a fastest net connection.
(more story below)


But I'm glad that the internet provider is so slow and then I found another good deals of internet service that will be perfect for our home.

SkyBroadband just releases their new offer of internet package, they now give a 5 Mbps speed of internet for only P999, but that goes for a 15GB usage allowance, it means that the speed has a limit for a day and 15GB is already big, perfect for unlimited surfing, 3,700 download of songs, 25 downloads of movies, 125 hours of non stop Youtube or iWant TV clips or a consume that 15Gb usage by a 586 hours of internet telephony. I can do all of those but I guarantee myself that I won't reach that limit, so it means that I can use the 15GB usage allowance for a day and consuming it for a day will not reach 15GB for me.

This is just another innovation offered by SkyBroadband, the new internet speed basic is okay for me, and having a 5Mbps speed is a sure win for internet surfers and for those who work at home. They also offer a 5Mbps plan with a 35GB monthly data allocation for only P1999, this will be perfect if your home uses lots of internet users. This offer is just a start for SkyBroadband, they also offer speed ranges from 1Mpbs up to 112Mbps.

I already applied online and want to try a free 15-day trial here at home, if ever I'm satisfied with their service, I will subscribe immediately for a year. But I just hope that they have a connection here in Bacoor, Cavite.

image To know more, visit their site at www.lifeat5mbps.com
or
Sign up for a 15-day free trial. Call SKYBROADBAND Customer Service Hotline at 631-0000

they also have an online speed test, you can use that to test for your internet connection speed
just visit http://speedtest.skybroadband.com.ph/

I really want this internet speed connection.. I hope that SkyBroadband call me now and try their free trial.