I'm going to watch STP this March 9 at Araneta ..zomg yay!

Omg! I didn't know that I'll watch STP this Wednesday night! I'm so glad that my day on that calendar is still open, I only have one meeting on that day in the afternoon and I might be giggling hours before the concert due to my upcoming excitement to watch STP..grabe it will be like my 4th year high school years and also 1st year college when STP hits my cassette deck, MTV, walkman and xerox guitar tabs.

check on the details below about the concert, I'm glad that they will perform here in Araneta, I won't worry too much with my foot's plantar fasciitis. I'm not sure if I can bring my SLR, but hey! my Flip cam will do the coverage for Manila Concert Scene and for my blog.



“Stone Temple Pilots LIVE in Manila”
When: March 9, 2011
Where: Araneta Coliseum

Ticket prices are as follows:
VIP - P5810
Patron - P4760
Lower Box - P3700
Upper Box A - P2640
Upper Box B - P1590
General Admission - P530

Call TicketNet at 911-5555 or visit www.ticketnet.com.ph for ticket reservations.

A show brought to us by Ovation Productions and Stoked Entertainment.

info source: http://manilaconcertscene.blogspot.com/