photo coverage: SM Cyberzone Techno Life Affair event part 2


Here’s my 2nd photo coverage of SM Cyberzone Techno Life Affair event yesterday, the main highlights of this event are the exhibit and display of new gadgets that are provided by top brands like Sony, Microsoft, Epson, Neo, Acer, Villman and Samsung. There’s also an exhibit of Alodia’s cosplay costume, panel talks about photography conducted by Samsung, Working at home by Jomar Hilario and Blogging 101 that’s been conducted by yours truly. Ashley Gosiengfiao did a 4 acoustic performance on stage, Alodia Gosiengfiao (the star of the event) showed up wearing her Super Mario costume, looks so cute and I think that she’s the sister of Super Mario…err Super Alodia for her version. We conducted a on the spot live blogging contest after my panel talk and everyone got so tense and crazy on blogging after an hour of my talk, its funny that everyone went on a state of panic on how will they going to blog on site.

Thanks to SM Cyberzone for inviting me for this event
and also thanks to Rockie of Eventscape for the administrative assistance to me.


photo by Daryl Silao
On stage are the winners of the blogging contest – Florencio, Jay-L and Alvin
we were joined by SM Cyberzone Jay and Patrick, the host of the event, and Microsoft


photo by Peter Baltazar
Top view from the 2nd floor


photo by Mark Joel Penoliad Panado
A close up look on Super Alodia! (her hat should have “A” label)


photo from Alodia’s FB
Here’s Alodia joined by the boy band 1:43


Here’s my panoramic view of the event, I was standing on the side of the stage and took this photo before joining them on stage.


Another panoramic photo view when the crowd went near the stage as Alodia appears with the cosplay contest winners


My sister took this photo as I started the blogging 101 talk.


Trying as “Max Headroom” hahahah. I operated my laptop on the sound system area to project my web browser and show all the contest entries of the live blogging contest, I also announced there the winners, I used the webcam of my laptop to feed my image onto the LED big screen, everyone were surprised to see me on live feed! totally awesome!


On the spot blogging contest winners !


Florencio got the 3rd place, a Kaspersky software


Alvin for 2nd place, he won a Microwave oven from Acer/Villman


Jay of SM Cyberzone congratulates our winners


And the main prize went to Jay-L and took home the HTC Mozart Windows Phone 7 from Microsoft


1:43 performance on stage with solo artist Myrus


Art blogger Arvin Ello showed up at the event


Bloggers infrtont of Toy Kingdom haahhaha


Awesome touch screen monitor displayed at Acer booth


Here’s an awesome double touch screen laptop from Acer


Bloggers being interviewed by ANIMAX


Kevin of Manila Concert Scene so nervous during the tv interview hahahah

(publishing this using Windows Live Writer)