The Billboard talk series starts here

image

I’m always fascinated by these giant billboards posted in the high exposure areas of EDSA, whenever I travel to Manila, I always check my window inside the vehicle and look up to see the new release of billboards. I always plan to have a separate blog to feature billboards, but I don’t have another time to create one and update it regularly, I decided to post it here exclusively in my blog.

Let us start some billboards that I saw before reaching Ortigas City.

 

P3179511
Bench billboard feat. Angelica Panganiban in a pink lingerie
Here’s one hot billboard of Bench Body, This billboard is located near Cubao, Its a pretty sign standing in the busy road between Cubao and Nepa Q Mart. Some of my colleagues said that there might be a hidden photoshop edit of this photo. Hmmmm.. I’m only looking at the curves and the left leg, photoshop fail ????


P3179515
Sony Internet TV
Sony is massively promoting their internet on TV, but I can say that the internet TV is here since 2010 when Samsung launch the first commercialize TV with internet. I know we have this locally made TV that has internet surfing capability, but looks like mass producing and lack of budget made it to disappear in my radar. I haven’t tried Sony Internet TV, I’m curious about it and I want to compare it to Samsung. I have a new Samsung LCD TV 1080 HD series 9 here at home, it has internet TV, but the problem is that our wifi can’t reach the part of that room. arghhhh.
 P3179519
Sign in Camp Crame
Saw this big billboard infront of the gate of Camp Crame.  The message says it all, but It will be better if they include a photo or a symbol to show justice to victims of crime.

P3179509
Chowking Halo Halo billboard
I have now this extreme hate against Chowking Halo Halo, the one we ate in Chowking, SM Bacoor gave us a 2 week pain in the stomach,  me and Lace complains a lot of stomach pain after a day, in the morning, that runs till 2 weeks. We suspected that the Chowking Halo Halo we ate that day in SM Bacoor.
I curse a lot in my mind whenever I saw this ad on the road, You know its weird, because, a month ago, We ate Goldilocks Halo Halo and I woke up the next morning being super fine and healthy.
hmmmmmm. Another blog writing project for the Halo Halo Summer special of 2011.

Ok that’s all folks… I have a mission on my next travel to Manila..
take photos of
1. Belo ad feat. Jinkee Pacquiao
2. That Sharon Cuneta ad ..with before and after body photo
3. Im not sure if that’s Hayden Kho in another perfume ad
4. Charice Pempengco ad of her own cologne
5. Zebra ad of Rockwell
6. Smart and Globe ads in Pasay.
7. and many more!