Okay! – I’ll travel to any part of the world to watch any concert that I like – omg! I won the Coca Cola Any Concert Anywhere

image 
I received a teaser phone call and followed by an email and it says that I won a trip to any part of the world and watch any concert that I want.. omg!  More story below.

“Hi Azrael!

Congratulations! You have won the Coca-Cola Any Concert Anywhere Blogger Contest! Your creativity and effectiveness in spreading the word about the promo truly makes you deserving of the prize!”

I’m so surprised that I won the blogger contest and Im happy that this is my chance to travel outside the Philippines for the very first time..yeah! its a great development in my life that i’ll fly out of the country and enjoy the pop culture side of life in other world. My only problem is that the concert that I want is already finished, I like to travel to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Europe, Australia and esp. the USA. But my problem is that I have my passport here and no visa of those country like in Aus, USA and Europe. I want to watch U2 concert in London!!! hahaha or Deftones! (bec. I missed their show here in Manila)

But that leaves me a choice to pick Malaysia and watch U-KISS… hahaha
here are the list of concerts that Coca Cola posted in their site and they told me to choose any concert and destination.

http://anyconcertanywhere.coca-cola.com.ph/concert-venues.html

COKE PROMO POSTER BOY CS3
http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/any%20concert%20anywhere 


I want this!
wohoohoh.tnx so much to all for helping me win..by commenting, reblogging, reposting, retwitting my blog post and help me promote the Coca Cola Any Concert Anywhere promo, for me its the biggest promo that Coca Cola hosted for us, and I hope they do more promo like this one.

whew! I almost forgot my job today..and been busy talking to people about Visa and other stuff…I don’t want to pressure myself for the processing because of my busy shed. Ok Ok. let’s take Malaysia..

Thanks to Coca Cola Philippines for picking me up for their awesome bloggers promo

(my photo above is from Jodge Ledesma)