A trip to the grocery this Black Saturday

nokiac30615
Its a crazy Black Saturday for me for racing against time and avoiding lots of shoulder in a crowdy grocery here in our city. I went out to carry out some grocery duties for the family and I have with me is a paper with list of items to buy and a pocket money. Its my first time to shop carrying a big list of things to buy.
According to the cashier of the grocery, they felt that it was Christmas, due to the crowd today in our malls.

nokiac30616
My big list

nokiac30617
I love to shop in our grocery,but today our grocery is crappy due to the half of it is under renovation, food and other items were relocated and it took me a hard time to look for the coffee section

nokiac30618
I bought 1 kilo of liempo, and I told the lady to cut it in cubes, then the cutting job of the lady was disturbed another lady as she borrowed the meat knife from her…ughhhhh we waited for another minute for them to finish their business, and me asking myself…isa lang ba ang knife na meron sila sa may poultry section ?

nokiac30619
The long line

nokiac30620
My shopping card has this metallic flag with advertisement.I hate this metallic flag, its one of those grocery obstruction if people walk near you and they will hit the flag with their head or shoulders.

nokiac30621
Greeny leafy veggies, fish and some chicken.. ohh there’s our coffee and eggs

nokiac30622nokiac30623
I
found this in a corner… LOL Bat-powder

nokiac30624
A reward for a job well done….