Ash and Medical City day 3

P5145362
Its our 3rd day of stay here in The Medical City and I just heard the news from our doctor that the main culprit that making Ash so sick is E.Coli. They already found the cause of the fever and now they gave Ash some antibiotics every 8 hours, they plug another i.v. with the antibiotics.
Ash is still energetic as usual, I thought we lost our hope in finding a cure after Ash hits the 40C high fever this morning, I just hope there will be no more fever today and said that Ash might go home on Monday. (more story below)


P5145354
Ash still loves riding the Hummer car, here's a photo as it was pushed by Tita Mitch

P5145366
Dinosaurs wallpaper are all over the walls here at the pediatrics area

P5145368
wash our hands first with alcohol to kill germs in our hands

P5145371
my job...is to feed Ash with his meals, play with him and put him back to sleep.

P5145373
my baby boy...sleeping after we played carpenter ahahha...carpen-Thor

P5145383
on the bed

P5145313
here's my wife on her plastican moments on camera LOL