feels like im low in blood

i feel weak and getting tired so easy..im still recovering from that stomach flu and digestion problems few days ago and followed by a fever. But its okay because I needed more rest for the upcoming busy-ness as the ToyCon event near and my preparing for a series of trips on the start of June. I feel like that my blood is low, but I try to eat slowly now and digest food, its a wrong move this morning to cook that beef noodle soup and Lucky Me beef is so salty for me, I didn't finished and I felt dizzy after it..could be those preservatives and salty beef flavor. But my energy went back after eating again that nilagang meal in a little bowl with rice. My wife cooked spaghetti today and I ate 2 mini bowls of it, but I felt weak again after feeling some indigestion.. hahahaha. I went sick again around 8pm and drank lots of water to hydrate myself and rest on the bed with Ash... My energy got drained after playing, taking care, feeding, bathing and put to sleep my baby boy Ash.

Ohhh. Ash will be 1 year old this Tuesday...arghhh I should be 100 percent recovered by that day. Ok.time to rest and eat carefully.