my PFW 2011 check list

image
I’m re-organizing my schedule because I’m going to attend some fashion shows of top brands and designers at the 2011 Philippine Fashion Week for their holiday collection and Its hard to get an invite for this year and I’m so busy in my work and other things and got no time to get in touch with my contacts who can help me score invites for this show. I love attending the show and got the passion of covering fashion shows for my blog. I always do a full photo coverage of their show and post it here in my blog. Fashion fans of clothing brands and designers love to see my photo coverage and also I always receive some emails from models who participated at the fashion show asking for a copy of their photos for their portfolio. (More story below)

Its a great day also to meet my fashion blogger friends, celebs that knows me, photographer friends and even people from companies and managers or even designers. I created my check list here and you can expect a coverage from me this week. I like to thank the people who invited me for their show and also for their client’s show, I’m really excited and last year was my 1st time and I didn’t know that it will be fun and now I regret that I always not attend whenever I receive invites for almost 3 years in a row.

Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.

visit my blog page here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/philippine%20fashion%20week to check out my past coverage of PFW 2010.

Here are the schedules that I’ll attend in SMX

May 12 - Forever 21 @ 5:30pm
May 12 – For Me @ 8pm
May 12 – Premeire A @ 930pm
May 13 – Oxygen @ 730pm
May 14 – Ipanema @ 6PM
May 14 - Ford’s Supermodel of the World Philippines 2011 @ 830pm
May 14 - VAIO presents Design Fusion / Visions and Trends @ 930pm
May 15 – Penshoppe @ 630pm
So that’s my checklist, I’m still wishing for a Forever 21 invite for May 12, it will be a perfect sched for me since I will be there the entire night.

What about you? what PFW 2011 sched are you going to ?