Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!!

image
(CNN) -- The most prominent face of terror in America and beyond, Osama Bin Laden, has been killed in Pakistan, U.S. officials said Sunday night.

Bin Laden was the leader of al Qaeda, the terrorist network behind the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States. U.S. officials said that their forces have the body of bin Laden.

read all about it at http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/01/bin.laden.obit/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Finally!!! I thought that he will be captured and now he’s dead. Ok what will be the next move?
I've been reading on several status updates about US President Obama's press con today, and I forgot to check it out live on TV due to my busy stuff online, then I received a lot of txt messages saying that Osama Bin Laden is dead, then I went online to read the full details and saw this news posted at CNN site. I also first read that some of my Plurk friends posted the news that the US forces got Osama's body as proof of his death.

Ok. time to watch the news on tv and update more on my blog post

-
from CNN news
Lots of people are now celebrating infront of the White House shouting USA! USA! USA! and according to the CNN report on tv, Pres. Obama told the press that they worked hard for months in gathering intelligence report about Osama, and they saw that big mansion in Abbottabad, Pakistan and got confirmation that Osama is in there. I'm going to get more info about this to double confirm the news that I heard on TV. According again to Pres. Obama, that there no Americans were hurt in the operation for killing Osama in Pakistan

from CNN news
The operation lasted only for 40 minutes doing a helicopter raid and minimize more casualties in Abbottabad, Pakistan. They say that the area has no broadcasting signal including internet, radio and tv. and any form of communication