the robbery suspect

SAM_1277
We are very lucky that we recovered all our items and jewelries from the robbery suspect, and thanks to the security guard roaming around on the other side of the village who caught the suspect walking towards the exit of the village. I got this news awhile ago from my wife and I went back home to check and see what happened. Then I heard that the suspect is now behind bars and then we went back to the police station to claim the jewelries that the suspect kept it under his brief. (more story below)

suspect 2
He lied to us and to the police investigator after he told us that his gay accomplice got away with all the jewelries, then we suspected that he entered the house alone and on the right moment of time when I am away. If ever I'm at home..this might be prevented, but I'm glad that it is all about robbery and not killing the people inside the house, I'm very thankful to God that everyone is safe and no demon tempted the suspect to hurt everyone while they are sleeping. Its an alarm for everyone here and we will be very careful next time.

Above are some of the items he stole from us, our Asus laptop, my cellphones, Nintendo DS and some of my t-shirts! and see him on the pic that he got the guts to wear my The Social Network movie tshirt and he even lied to the police investigator that the shirt was given by my wife, we recovered everything and threw that shirt on the laundry basket.

Also my wife is now on the move to disinfect and clean the jewelries, I will never post a pic of it or even announce the amount of it for safety. We are very glad that everything are returned safely to us and to the suspected, named Jonald, he will be behind bars and we make sure that he will never get away because this guy is a PROFESSIONAL THIEF.

He knows how to do alibi and lots of lies.

suspect 1
gotcha!