The birthday post (and cake from Jollibee)

 P7018223
I love celebrating my birthday and the fun starts when Jollibee sent this cake to our home and we automatically started our little party after receiving it in the afternoon. It was fun day for me and happy to see the birthday greetings flooding my email and Facebook wall, Twitter and phones. Thanks everyone for the wishes and greetings, and also thanks to Jollibee for this birthday cake, you know that you always remember our birthday every year and I think this is the 4th year you are giving us birthday cakes and I can tell that you really love us :)

So what happened during my big day?
The day started when I accompanied my wife to a meeting and then we ate dinner in a Japanese restaurant in SM MOA, we’re still high and addicted to beef sukiyaki and so we started to hunt restos that serves it and enjoy the taste of it and compare other it to other restos that we tried the meal. After the meal, we went shopping in SM Dept Store and my wife bought a camera bag at the men’s accessories section. I love the bag design and it can fit all of my camera accessories and also my laptop.

After we arrived home, all tired due to traffic, we went back to the cake and started to light up the candle and I carried my baby boy Ashton with me to blow out the candles on the cake, this will be the 2nd year for Ashton to celebrate my birthday, and he is my greatest gift ever receive and for this year it is still the same and added with kulitan moments with Ash as he tries to look on the candle, tried to touch it and then after I blew the candle lights, he cried… I think he got scared because we cheered and clap our hands loudly and makes it a little disturbing for him.  But he was okay after that, I told him that we’re having a party.

I was planning to have a virtual birthday party, I always organize that every year,but with my busy schedule and my passion to work on that day, I decided not to have a virtual party for this year, one of the reason is that I got busy too looking and studying that Google+ hahhaha.

here are some pics from my birthday

P7018243
Happy birthday to me! omg…I’m 34 years old now!
P7018247
blow the candle light!
P7018248
family photo…

P7018257
yey!!!!

P7018258
Baby Ash (after crying)  and mommy Lace (wearing a new black feathery head dress)