Blogging under the rain

a P7088887_stitch
I think this is the best way to end my day, blogging under the rain and here I am staying inside Starbucks in SM MOA as my shelter after being stranded for some hours. It is impossible to commute, ride the van, jeep and bus at an early hour or 8:30pm, all roads are blocked off by this traffic jam on a rainy, wet, traffic Friday. I wish that Rebecca Black's Friday song can make me feel better, but turns out that it is the day before weekend, the day that I'm starting to hate. Everyone avoid going out of Friday, but for this day, I took the challenge to go out again, but I'm glad that I'm loaded and ready to face the heavy traffic, but I didn't expected that all rides going back home will be a problem... shortage of transpo arghhhh

I just logged in and chat with my friends in Facebook and Twitter, there I got updates that the traffic jam is much worst in Cavite and the traffic jam starts from all over Roxas Blvd to toll gate and Cavite proper. I know the traffic is much worse there and due to road blockades and Maynilad diggings.

I'll end my day here blogging and then sleep after arriving home.