Lazy and play time

P7270399
Lace's home baked banana muffin - baon ko last Thurs sa hotel

I’m home last Friday and I got tired and beaten up for going home on a rush hour Friday traffic-rainy madness and I rode a bus filled with commuters going to our town with a travel time of 3 hours, I’m glad that I survive standing inside the bus for those hours and carried 3 big bags - my gadget bag, my clothes bag, and a bag full of Gardenia breads. I tried to relax inside the bus but I forgot that I’m not wearing my Somnio running shoes that gives cushion to my legs and heels, I’m wearing my Nike sneakers that time for 3 days and then the horror started after arriving home. (more story below)

My legs and foot are tired and dead.

The hardest part is to recover and I can still feel the pain and tiredness of my limbs after 2 days, so I took a full rest and never go out and wait till I recover. I also had a great time playing and taking care of baby Ash while my wife rests for the weekend. Baby boy Ash is starting to be heavier and grows fast into a big boy and carrying him makes my legs and back in pain haahaha.

The lazyness this weekend kicks off with a great company of rain and cold breeze through out the day, yesterday me and my family played around the house and created our own indoor picnic right in our living room, we watch tv and then movies while chomping some tuna sandwich prepared by my wife and then we didn’t expected that we will be up late at night and baby Ash joined with us having another set of eating sessions, our evening snacks started with a hot coffee and some cakes, baby Ash have its own drinking water and its fun to see our food tray filled with our own mugs and plates.

Today my wife cooked spaghetti and we ate it for our lunch and this will be our merienda and dinner too, we have lots of Gardenia breads here and some mini cup cakes, we always get hungry every time we watch those FOOD SHOWS on cable tv, like in Pop Talk of GMA News, Street Smart of NGC, Pinoy Foodie and etc, its fun to watch those tv shows for food,it automatically inspires us to eat and also cook, and sympre appreciate any kinds of food.

that’s our weekend and I hope this will be experienced every day here at home.