My production note for Incubus concert in Manila 2011 part 2

CIMG0479
Consider my 1st post awhile as my part 1 for my production note coverage for Incubus concert, I'm sorry that I'll be posting about my preparation and plans to watch and cover the concert tonight. Photo above is from our dinner last night in Kenny Rogers SM Megamall, I'm glad that my sis is nearby and we used the last chicken GC and great timing that we need good food before the big day.

more photos below

CIMG0465
My journey starts here, heavy rain welcomed me after I enter the Manila border in coastal road, but its a wrong move for me to ride a bus going to Ortigas, I should took the MRT and walk from Megamall up to the hotel. But its okay,there's no traffic that afternoon. so weird.

CIMG0468
me inside the elevator, going to meet my sis in a mall

CIMG0469
its so cool that the hotel is secured

CIMG0483
I was waiting for the Bandila news about Incubus and then I saw this news caster girl in IBC 13, I think I saw her before, is she the Coca Cola tap game girl, 10 years ago?