The spammy

P7199516
So what did I do today? I have lots of back logs and also unpublished blog post for the past weeks but I’m starting to manage everything and post everything at once before the hype of each topic dies out, I even forgot to post my review of the Harry Potter movie and other movies that I watched recently with my wife. Right now we’re starting to be a movie buff and staying in our room watching some movies on cable tv or movies we have onhand. I’m researching for some comedy films for 2009 and 2010 and looks like that we are already on the half of the list, I’m kinda annoyed that my wife doesn’t want to watch Big Momma’s movie with me, so I cancelled out my order of that video and looked for other movies. Can you recommend a title?

This afternoon, I went to SM Molino with Yeyey, we went there to attend that SM Chef Master and cooking session, it was a great cooking show and they featured on how to prepare and cook my favorite food – burgers and pasta! It was a great experience for me. Now Im gonna try those burger patty and wonder how good is the taste of crabby patty in Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Then after arriving home, I got this package from a beer brand and placed 4 cans in our refrigerator to save it for an upcoming online event, but then the excitement turned out to be a fail, but that’s okay, we got the good and lets research something that we can blog about that event. I want to rest and eat my dinner after the invalid passcode of that live stream event.

I researched last night and saw some cool blog templates, I went back to my drawing board again and conceptualization box to see if it is the right time to make a new blog and close this blog for good, or get a new blog and transfer all brands to that blog and preserve this blog that serves as my diary for almost 8 years. I don’t know, but when I saw that blog template and it fits to my taste, I can say some how that creating a new blog for brands is the right move for me and for my blog. Let’s start and launch this on August 2011.

Did you started using Google plus ? It’s a weird social networking platform but I see the difference of it, and it is not like FB and Twitter, can you plus me ? – http://www.gplus.to/azrael

Okay im hungry and il post this entry without any review hehheheheh