2nd Blogger Fiesta Manila production note 1

P8162019
Before I start my production note for the Blogger Fiesta, I like to comment that why is that this Chowking Chinese style fried chicken tastes like Jollibee's chicken joy, even the gravy are the same with Jollibee. I thought that their Chinese style fried chicken will go on to level with the yummy taste of Bon Chon and Chicken Charlie (but my wife's fried chicken-ala ChonCharlie tastes the best), but after tasting it, I can say that their chicken is a complete failure, I'm starting to hate their chicken now and will just eat in Jollibee if ever I want to eat a fried chicken. Their tv commercial is fake and all their actors on the tvc. Sorry, I'm so disappointed. Have you tried their chicken ?

After a long day of meeting and traveling the other day, my agenda is to meet the marketing officer of SM North EDSA and my team (Kath and Futomi of Anime Alliance PH) to have a meeting and lay down the final plans for the upcoming Blogger Fiesta this Aug 20. It was a long travel for me that I came from the South and going to the middle part of the North, I'm glad that there's MRT and buses available on that day, I ate at McDo and then Chowing after my meeting and long journey going back home.

But even that the Chowking meal is a complete fail, I'm still happy that the Blogger Fiesta event is going smooth and thanks to all bloggers who signed up and showed interest that they are willing to learn more about blogging and get tips from our guest speakers.

Sponsors and donors are coming at last, I now receive lots of emails, phone calls and FB messages from some people and companies that they are giving support for this event, and thanks to them for supporting us, because this is event is produced without any funds and budget, and thanks to all people around me for helping and also big thanks to SM Cyberzone and SM North EDSA for hosting a venue for us.

It will be an awesome event this Saturday. Our topics for the panel talks are so interesting, I know everyone are excited and preparing for another big bloggers gathering for this Saturday, I promise that you will enjoy and learning about blogging and social media here is FREE!

so kita kits sa Saturday.