2nd Blogger Fiesta Manila production note 2

I did this error calculation yesterday and now it left me a sore back, bones and muscles. I didn't calculated the weight of these goodies that I picked up yesterday, and its so heavy and even put it in super big bag so that I can carry it easily, but it was all a miscalculation problem. Its so heavy and I carried the package all the way around the city for one hour and then going back home.

I should have brought that bag stroller, and now I'm nursing myself with this lots of back, muscles and bones pain, and also headaches. Last night got a fever after arriving home, because I got tired and burned out. I'm glad that I'm still alive and I'm excited to give these goodies away to all participants of the blogger fiesta.

P8182492
I'm glad that these musicians gave a relaxing feeling when I attended a Samsung event in Ansons in Makati. I didn't got the group's name, their performance is awesome!

right now, my assignments are:
1. finalize that yohgurt set up
2. mail blast all particpants
3. update the blog post of the event
4. email all guest speakers
5. email event team
6. create my presentation for tomorrow
7. create a back up plan if ever internet is wonky inside the mall
8. attend a bloggers meeting with World Food Program in Makati
9. Sendnowna meet up in Pasig City
10. finalize and claim that iPod touch and bags raffle giveaway for tomorrow.
11. sleep early tonight