Another wrist cramps and mouse burn

Picture0631

I’m having another painful wrist cramps and it I felt if after working yesterday for the whole day in my laptop without using an optical mouse, I used my laptop’s mouse track pad to surf, blog and attempted to edit a page layout of magazine, but then after I took a rest and ate my dinner last night, I felt this numbness and painful thing going on to my wrist and on the top of my hand. (more story below)


The night when I play with Ashton, I felt this pain again whenever I carry him and dance some Yo Gabba Gabba song, I sat down and tried to massage my hand and I felt this pain surging through my veins and I felt weak after it. I was about to work for the whole night after watching a movie with my wife but then I decided to sleep instead just to recover and hopefully the pain on my wrist will go away.

The pain on my right hand comes again for day 2 and I felt another cramps after waking up in the morning, I felt that my two hands are numb and I’m already dreaming of some “what if “ stories like. What if my hands are numb forever after waking up, how am I going to work or update my Facebook status, I imagine it and then got scared, I woke up immediately and forget about it Im glad that the numbness of my hands are gone, I think a good sleeping position will help me.

I’m not sure if this is a sign of carpal tunnel syndrome, but I know that the only cure is to rest your hand for a day and avoid using a computer, seating in a good posture on a chair will help and also I love working on our dining table because it helps my hands relax while typing non stop on my laptop, my elbows are on top of the table and arms are stretched reaching the keypad of my laptop, this is my technique in order to avoid carpal tunnel, so that my wrist and hand are relax and no hard pressure on using the optical mouse and keypad. But problem is that my right hand got burned out after using the laptop without my trusted old optical mouse.

But that’s okay, I already ordered 4 optical mouse yesterday in Multiply.com Marketplace, I just received a notification that my payment is already approved and items is now on scheduled for shipping direct to my door steps.. I’m excited for my brand new and cheap optical mouse hehehehe.

Okay okay, I’m going to attend today an office blessing in Ortigas, I’ll post that update here after I arrived home.. exciting!