How's your long weekend ?

P8254096
blog appearing in a BlackBerry Playbook tablet and LCD screen

I haven't posted a decent blog post for the past 2 days, been busy for awhile going out and having a quick out of town trip, doing some event coverage assignments, and hanging out with my family on a nice Saturday in Greenbelt. I'm starting to warm up my fingers and brain in order to keep myself active during this long weekend, and I know its the most celebrated stay home or go on a vacation time for all people, but for me, its just normal, because I don't have a normal day job and my life is like long weekend with lots of deadlines and non stop blogging :)

I'll post some new updates after dinner. I don't have any schedules coming til Aug 30, all we can do here at home is to blog, watch tv, surf the net, play with Ash, watch Lace bake some cakes and listen to Tron OST ahahahh.

how's your long weekend today?