a photoblog story of my day in a meeting

P8090722
I went out today to attend a meeting in Manila, its so hot that time and I'm glad that the bus' aircon is in full blast, also I'm impressed that there's no traffic on the way.

P8090724
I spotted this mini truck being pushed by two people, one of them is a lady, they rode the truck after they pushed to park on the sidewalk.

P8090732
My meeting was over and here I am walking in a nice green grass of dreams ahaahha

P8090733
The building that I called the "Recognizer" is almost complete, I also saw the Arena in SM MOA looks like a pyramid.

P8090734
two guys pushing this shopping cart, I think they already checked out

P8090736
before sunset..its so hot awhile ago and my shoes are starting to melt, I'm glad that I decided to walk in this parking lot with green grass over a beach sand

P8090740
I decided to rest in Starbucks in SM MOA and try to cool down, then the barista wrote the wrong name again, I said my name is "rael" and not "ryan". I'm enjoying this Soya Straberry frapuccino and celebrate for a successful meeting and day for me.

how's your day ?