Red Horse Muziklaban 2011 rocks the video streaming

P7199544
I joined with my fellow rocker bloggers in a live video streaming event of Red Horse Muziklaban 2011, we watched the rock event online via their official website http://www.redhorsebeer.com/ . I missed the press conference session at around 7pm, we experienced some problems logging in to the site and  it seems that our log in name and password are having a hard time getting the right key to watch the secured access website of  Red Horse Beer. After 1 hour we successfully got the access and logged in to their streaming webpage.

MORE STORY BELOW
There might be too many users present at the page and the database for the access are too busy searching for our names on the list, but that’s okay, we are in and we watch the online rock event while drinking our beers at home hahaha.

I just hope that they can also do a live video stream of some rock concerts in the future, that will be a blast!

I didn’t got the time to finish the event and I know that will end at around midnight, because the night for me at 10pm is my hour with my kid, so I left the chat room for awhile and the streaming page and let my rocker buddies enjoy the free beer and the show. I even heard that Emerson had a great moment chatting with Greyhoundz band online.

and da who ang nalasing sa amin? Hahahah

So what's up with the online stream?? well, its all about their announcement and preparation for the - Rock Challenge, it is open for all bands and the grand winner of the contest will take home a cash prize of P50k and reign for the year as the next Red Horse Muziklaban band champ for 2011. Not only for bands, but they are having a competition for a Brand Amabassador and an original song contest for Red Horse Beer, tattoo contest and many more.

To join and to read more details, just go to the Red Horse Beer's website and Facebook and you may start sending your entries until Sept. 15, 2011. The elimination will be on October 1-November 2011, and then the semi finals will be on November 2011 and the super grand finals battle of the bands will be on January 2012.

P7199542
my laptop streaming the rock event.

P7199540 P7199537
24 cans of beer was sent to us an hour before the online show


My sister Misyel got this cool tees and cap (read her blog here)
13th Red Horse Pambansang Muziklaban
yeah!! Lolo Pepe Smith ( grabbed from the PR kit photos of Sef ) (his blog posted here)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgc9F3ivpDwPDmEkJApPuGH9g0giKp-GNDeVFZ0Qwr6QRfCEZ0uLKwuoKchXqG3jNbWSQeDc3-fIy0SlOSV8cwHvt3zzejHANodP6PnMERJRamr30ss1GD2Vp7tQqNlHtVz7kAr/s400/DSC04476.JPG
si Jef mukhang nalasing ata nung gabi hahaha ( check his blog post here)