32nd Manila International Book Fair 2011 this September

manila international book fair 2011
I haven't seen any updates or buzz about the book fair for this year, compare to the past years that the event is all over the timeline, I just hope that everyone still reads books and not focus too much on social networks. For myself, I sometimes give a time reading books, my last book that I read is Viva Andrada's "Survival: Your Guide to Life", I just picked it up again in the bookshelf here, but mostly read materials here at home are comic books, last comic that I read is Myke Gusinga's Claw comic series, its an indie comic creation, now I wonder will there be indie book publishers present here at the book fair? hmmm. I got reminded to check the sched of the book fair for this year after I got tag on Facebook about that anime cosplay event that was also organized by the book fair.

okay, just save the date Sept 14-18 at SMX Convention Center in SM MOA comples
visit http://www.manilabookfair.com/