Got a time to visit a comic book store yesterday

P9075686
Everyone in Comic Odyssey, Robinsons Galeria were surprised that I visited the store yesterday, my last time to be there was around last year, I spotted also Mark Torres exiting the hall and he told me that the DCnU season just arrived, I went to Saizen first and check some toys there for my baby boy Ash and after that I visited Comic Odyssey to grab some new comic titles to be added in my 2011 comic collection edition haahaa.

JLA #1 and Detective Comics #1 got sold out, Sandy of Comic Odyssey told me that their next delivery of new stocks will be on the 21st of September and it will be the 3rd printing edition for JLA, I said its okay and I want one copy, then after going out of the mall and rode a taxi going to Makati, Nelinda of Comic Odyssey did another weird miscalls on my phone and then after I text her after her miscalls, she sent a reply that they got one more copy of JLA left in a box, I sent a reply for interest to grab it and will try to take it home later or maybe on Friday.

geez...After reading that Marvel Preview, I'm so late already on what's happening in the world of mutants and our planet's mightiest heroes. I'm excited to read Action Comics #1 , will save the awesomeness of it later and start my ritual of reading comics in the living room after I arrive home later. I will also post my thoughts about this new issues next week.

happy comics reading to all!