test blog post using #smartnetphone with multiple photos




just a test post using the blogger droid app and camera phone
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Review
The post above is published from my Smart Netphone, and I'm just writing a review on its performance, I used the Blogger droid app that I found in the Android Market Place and its a free app that can help you post a blog at Blogger.com, I posted earlier a blog post with one photo and it publishes quickly with a photo setting of 400pixels only. I tried posting a blog post with 4 photos and then I always encounter some problems posting it, so I removed the one photo and continue to post it with 3 photos only, and it publishes smoothly. I'm not sure if it allows 3 photos only for the Blogger droid app, but I'm already okay with it since it post successfully.

get ready for more mobile blog post using my Smart Netphone