Film scanners of Cdrking

 
I discovered this new gadget via a plurk post by yoshidragon that she bought this film scanner in Cdrking and after I read that post, I went immediately to Cdrking’s official website and found the film scanner priced at around 1.8k and 2.8k. I don’t know if this gadget are available in some branches, but I’m sure main stores and big branches carry this item today, I’m excited and want to go to the mall today to purchase and try one. I love to scan and digitize those old films.

check out the photos below


I remembered that some of the old films we have are disposed 28 years ago, but this might be a good gadget companion for my plan in trying lomo and film photography.

There are two kinds of film scanner, one is the stand alone and the other one will require you a PC or laptop to operate it, the stand alone is priced at P2.8k, it has a small LCD screen to view the processed films, and it can save the digitized files into a SD card. The other version will require you to operate the film scanner with a PC, and you can view the images via a software bundled with the film scanner and save the images directly into your PC.

Now my plan is to buy the non stand alone version.

here are the film scanners

stand alone film scanner
http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=9452&main=156


how it works


and here’s the non stand alone film scanner
http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=9453&main=156