#MultiplyShoppingParty tonight organized by @shopatmultiply

15798673
Multiply.com, the hottest social networking with marketplace / online store in the Philippines will host the 1st ever Multiply Shopping Party tonight in Whitespace. I've been reading some buzz about it few weeks ago and I just didn't get some clue on what kind of event it is that involves shopping and Multiply.com, then I receive an invitation from their PR and from Multiply (yikes! that's two invitations) that I got a slot from this invite-only shopping party.

Then I still have no clue on what's instore for us then I read it over to this article at Clickthecity about the event and wow! Looks like the party is a bongga event. Techyromantics will be performing live, and there will be booths from their Multiply shop merchants, It will be a shopping convention organized by Multiply.com. I'm also curious on that gimmick that we can LIKE a certain showcase item by swiping that techie card and then auto LIKE it and post it in our Facebook walls.. ohhh wow!!! that's a ground breaking gimmick and I want to press LIKE and SHARE stuff/ happenings from the real world and share it automatically to my Facebook.

I'm excited and now the problems...what should I wear?? hmmm
to those who are invited! kita kits!

update:
follow our updates and posts on Twitter with hashtag #MultiplyShoppingParty
and ohh check out our country manager twit post -

jackmadrid
“@: Let's rock it! Shoot photo & tweet, share on FB, tag . We'll choose photo & give P10k after party!”

shopatmultiply Free booze till you drop #MultiplyShoppingParty!