Sunday time in Sofitel Pacquiao-Marquez boxing viewing, SM MOA, Bay Spa and BreadTalk

PB139608
Me and my wife Lace bought a P1000 deal from Cash Cash Pinoy and its a breakfast buffet with live viewing of the boxing match of Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez in Harbour tent, Sofitel. It was my first time to use a discount voucher printed on a scratch paper and bought from a local group deal site, it was a great experience for us and my first time to try those deals and I'm glad all went well. We went to Sofitel at 8am and we got the middle area of the venue, one block near the buffet and closer to the left LED screen, I'm glad that we didn't sat on the right side, because the sunlight glows too much at around lunch time and I hate watching TV whenever there's a bright sunlight on the side.

The breakfast buffet meal is Pinoy style, they offered fried rice, longganisa, beef tapa, eggs, glazed ham, champorado, lots of bread, fruits, juice and coffee. At first I thought that I can go back to the buffet area twice or thrice, but I heavily ate and very satisfied on the flavor for my Sunday morning. Other guests came in at around 9am and 10am, and observed that some people are on panic because seats and tables are almost occupied. We got teased on a the last under card fight and everyone in Harbour tent went wild and heated up for the Pacman's fight with Marquez.

more photos below

PB139605
Our meal yesterday...that's my plate

PB139612
the drink menu, and as I expected...softdrinks and beers are in hotel price. that's P150 per drink

PB139614
No to beer at 9am

PB139617
Our view from the table, this is around 9am

PB139622
My bread haul

PB139623
Coffee and yohgurt

PB139624
my view from the table, seats are still on reserved, glad that we arrived early and never worry in seating in a bad location

PB139628
we got bored because we need to wait for some hours for the main fight, me and Lace got a long chat and it was like we're having a date during our youngling years, because at home we don't talk that much due to our busy time for work and for our kid. Here's our imitation of Aiza Seguerra during a photo op.

PB139630
atsetsetsetse

PB139641
view at around 11am

PB139642
the tent is now full of people

PB139650
and another view

PB139652
the fight has started

PB139654
after the live viewing, we went to SM MOA to get a nice spa time, both of us are stressed because of the boxing match and I'm glad that Pacquiao won via major decision, but then we saw that most spa branches are full of customers and my wife is not very patient that day and want to have a spa treatment rightaway, so I took my wife here in One E-com building just to avoid the crowd in SM MOA, I'm glad that this Starbucks branch in One E-com has less customer at day time. We surf on my LG Optimus Black android smartphone and look for a nice spa nearby, there we saw Bay Spa in Bluewave Macapagal. Lace called the branch and took two reservations for us.

aboutus_003
We arrived at Bay Spa after 10 minutes.

bodymassage2
Lace had a 2 hour spa with added hair spa services, and I took that 1 1/2 hour swedish massage, we love the service that they gave, the facilities are okay, its a nice and comfy spa in Bluewave Macapagal. Their therapist are good too and knows the right way of massaging and taking care of their clients. Gold points to Bay Spa! (photos are from BaySpa.net )

PB139672
After our Bay Spa awesomeness massage experience, both of us are sabog and went back to SM MOA for our ride home, but first we visited BreadTalk to buy bread for our little boy at home, Sis Liza told us that Ashton is sad the entire day, maybe because that he woke up and found that both of his parents were gone.

PB139665
Its a fun day out for us and hope we can go out again with our little boy Ashton, I want to have a photo op here behind the Christmas tree and also try that snowy life size snow globe in SM Mall of Asia.

to my readers, how's your weekend ?