I miss my Flip Video camera

299209_2421710069397_1450815905_32574547_334724778_n
I miss now my Flip video camera, my video camera gadget was lost during the time of Philippine Fashion Week, and my only assumption is that the gadget slip out of my camera bag when I rode the taxi.

Photo above shows that I created an improvised head gear for cameras called "hat cams", it is inspired from the "Hat cam" maker that I saw on YouTube, I punched a hole in the visor of my cap and inserted a tripod ball screw and it can lock on with any point and shoot camera and a perfect fit for a Flip Video camera. I used this during the Cart racing in Makati. You see that I can take pics and video at the same time.

Now I don't know if ever I will purchase a new Flip video camera or buy another brand. I'm on a test with another video camera gadget and it performs the best ever quality when it comes to audio and gives a 1080HD video, the only problem is that the gadget is very pricey and video quality didn't match the backlighting video of a Flip Video camera. I will post a feature and review here soon about that new video camera gadget, some bloggers already saw me using it in a music event in Cubao.

So there you go...Flip Video. I miss you.

thanks to Jayson Biadog for taking this photo