Must try this Chicken Delish by annalyn.net

Chicken Delish
photo by Annalyn.net

I heard that the Soderno at Molito is very successful, the weekend lifestyle market in Alabang is making an appearance through the online waves already and also it mentions this new food and brought us here to Annalyn.net food project - the Chicken Delish, she mention in her blog that she cook and prepare this only for her family and now she decided to serve and offer Linkit here in Soderno at Molito.

I'm very curious and I want to taste the chicken, I have tried lots of styles of chicken wings and drums (even my wife's own cooking) and now I placed this food on my list of "must try food before the year ends", need to add this in my taste buds right away and I'm sure there's a unique and special taste that comes with the Chicken Delish.

o ayan Annalyn..abangan mo ko sa next weekend haha