Supplier of foldable bottle and stubby holder

foldable water bottle
Foldable water bottle

I've been receiving lots of emails from different suppliers from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Germany and USA. They are companies the produces, distribute and supply any kind of stuff that we see in malls and bazaars. I'm having a large list already of these suppliers and I just got the idea to post it here in my blog for future references and it might be helpful also to my blog readers if they want to put up a business about it or get these companies as their suppliers.

So now a new section in my blog was born...check out the Supplier blog tag!
(read the details and see photos below)

stubby holder
Stubby holder

Dear Sir / Madam,
This is Peggy from Jig Global Pte Ltd. Thanks for your support in all the past time.
Now enclosed our cola stubby holder and foldable water bottle for your reference! ! Please never hesitate to contact us if you are interested!


With Best Regards

Peggy

China Operation Team

HP:65-9853 9118

Skype ID: jig.china010

JIG GLOBAL PTE LTD
512 Chai Chee Lane # 01-11
Bedok Industries Estate
Singapore 469028

visit : www.jig.com.sg