Xmas ToyCon and non blog updates

6th xmas toycon fair 2011 18x22 - new version  copy (Large)
My blog is not update since last Friday, I've been busy fixing some of the designs needed for our event 6th Christmas Toy Fair 2011 and 1st Philippine Die Cast Cars Show, this event will be on December 16-18, 2011 at the Megatrade Hall 1 in SM Megamall. I just finished re-layouting the poster that was designed by our resident bot and artist, thanks to him that the poster is finally up and then I dig using Photoshop again to do re-layouting and design those poster tarps that are needed to posted infront of SM Megamall. I also finished designing the event ID badges and the giant stage tarps. It took me 3-4 days to finish everything...wala kasi ako palagi sa bahay and need approval pa ng mga designs and wait for revisions din.

And now everything are finalized and our event briefing will be tonight in Megamall, I'll be there to assist and re-group with the team to finalize the program of the event. I haven't posted a blog entry under production notes tag, I want to be quiet for awhile and focus on some other rackets, I also tried applying a day job, I like to try my luck again and for a little change..need to work super full blast for my little boy. But nothing will not change, I'm still going to update this blog.

I have 4 days of blog post utang to my blog readers, I'll try to squeeze those posts this week and if ever I can't do it, all new post will be published next week under their own category per day. But first, I'll post today related to shopping and fashion.