You can now receive a video call from your favorite KPOP stars

star_Web_main_01
Star Call emailed me and they introduced to me about this video call app that they provide and with this app you can send video and voice messages to your favorite KPOP stars! and in return, the KPOP stars can send back a video or voice reply or message back to you.

yes! you can have a video conference and conversation with them in real time!
Star Call introduces this new concept of communication service in connecting fans and KPOP stars. This will help the fans get in touch with their KPOP favorites and also get first feedback from fans and how they love their act and music.

Now I imagine that I receive a hello greetings from Girls Generation, or a flying kiss video message from 2nE1 or U-Kiss.. (lol) I'm glad that the Star Call app is available in iOS and Android, I'm going to try and see how much they charge for a video message service. I hope next time they open up a Star Call with Korean drama stars! and if they expand...hope they go to Hollywood too.

visit http://www.star-call.net/

cool di ba? Just make sure that you can understand Korean when you go video call with our KPOP stars.


check out a video message from one of the KPOP stars who signed up with Star Call




here are the list of KPOP stars under Star Call's roster

4ed6daadec8d833e3c000002

view more here